For almost thirty years, Viking has been the biggest name and market leader in platform tennis. During this time, we have used advanced engineering and the finest materials combined with revolutionary technologies and cutting-edge design to produce high performance platform tennis paddles, balls, and accessories, separating ourselves from the rest of the field.
Our commitment is the same for pickleball.
• Our two models (The Axe, 11mm thickness and The Shield, 16mm thickness) have been developed by a current top-ranked player and are made with our proprietary Carbon Fiber Stability System (CFS2) technology.
• (CFS2) provides the most refined and elegant qualities that you would expect in an outstanding player’s paddle: an optimal blend of control, power, spin, touch, and maneuverability for enhanced paddle head speed.
The CFS2 softens the response at impact and allows stability and maneuverability to coexist seamlessly.
• Proprietary carbon fiber fine grit finish for maximum spin and touch. Carbon fiber is the strongest, most durable surface available. It provides a soft feel at contact and its superb durability make this a great surface for players who rely on touch and control.
• 8mm honeycomb PE core for a large sweet spot and ideal energy transfer from the paddle to the ball.
• Edgeless design for swing aerodynamics.
AROUND THE COURTS
NFL legend and Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald with his Viking Shield paddle.
Entourage creator, executive producer, head writer, and director, Doug Ellin, showing off his Viking Shield paddle.
Kevin Dillon AKA Johnny Drama from HBO hit show Entourage can't decide between the Viking Axe and Shield paddles.